Internal Audit Unit Profile
INTERNAL AUDIT UNIT PROFILE
CPA. Godian Ngamesha. Chief Internal Auditor
Internal Audit Unit is under the Director General's Office, which is responsible for providing objective assurance and consulting services to the Authority on areas of gorvenance processes, risk management and control. It is headed by a Manager who is assisted with Internal Auditors. Click here for full organogram.
The unit serves the following functions:
- To provide objective assurance and consulting services to the Authority on areas of gorvenance processes and risk management and control;
- Conducting internal audits and advising the Director General on proper use of the Authority's resources;
- Advising on existing internal financial controls and perfomance of the Authority;
- Preparing and implementing annual audit plans and
- Coordinating audit programs for internal and external audits.