Human Resources and Administration Section Profile
The Human Resources and Administration Section is under the Directorate of Business Support. Click here for full organogram.
The section provides the following fuctions:
- Prepare Personal Emoluments annual estimates and administer salaries and payroll;
- Facilitate appointments, promotions and confirmation of TMDA Staff as Secretary to Recruitment Committee;
- To prepare and enforce Human Resource Policies and HRP;
- Interpret and enforce staff circulars, rules and regulations;
- Prepare staff training and development programs and coordinate performance appraisal;
- To ensure smooth running of the registry, messengerial and courier services;
- To facilitate employee retention, HR relations and welfare including occupational safety and health, sports and culture;
- To facilitate provision of security services, transport and general utilities; and
- Facilitate staff disciplinary procedures where he serves as Secretariat to Integrity Committee.